Norsonic NOR848A Acoustic Camera
Norsonic has launched the world’s most compact and performing acoustic camera for its size: the Nor848A-0,4 equipped with 128 microphones on a 0.4 meter surface. The weight is only 2.5 kg. The array is equipped with two handles for easy handheld operation. The small size make it possible to operate close to the source and in areas with limited space. With excellent high frequency resolution it is the perfect choice for searching for squeak and rattle noises and other abnormal noises from for example industrial products.
- Robust camera front-end based on a circular carbon fiber disc, three sizes available:
- 128 microphones 0.4 meter array
- 256 microphones 1 meter array, only 11 kg weight
- 384 microphones 1.6 meter array for lower frequency analysis
- No interface box between array and laptop, direct connection with LAN cable
- Listen to and analyze real time audio from virtual microphone position
- Virtual microphone enables you to listen to the sound contribution from any source real time, filtered with your selected frequency range
- Microphones on a disc prevent sound and echo from behind
- Low self-noise and large measurement range
- RPM option for analyzing rotating machines.
- High-performance optical video camera are included in the camera front-end unit
- The distribution of the high number of microphones ensures high resolving power and reduces the problems due to side lobe effects compared to most other acoustic cameras
- Digital microphones ensure large dynamic range and high stability
- Simple connection to the included MacBook Pro computer through a single LAN-cable.
- All parts are integrated in the camera frontend – no need for a signal processing interface box
- Operated on mains or DC input
- Records the signal from every microphone